01.02.2022 – 12:36
Schwalbach am Taunus (ots)
It’s a peaceful Sunday that’s all about family time. It doesn’t matter whether at home, when meeting friends or on a boisterous visit to the playground – we play, laugh and explore. But suddenly there is a #catastrophe and the beautiful family time together is abruptly interrupted.
Because once the diaper has leaked, the well-being of the baby and overcoming the mess for parents are the top priority. A Europe-wide Pampers study among parents from 2021 confirms what is sure to be familiar to many parents: At 45%, almost half of all parents surveyed stated that they experience a leaking diaper several times a week. From February, Pampers Pants now offer even better protection against leaks and thus cater to the needs of little whirlwinds. Because the Pampers Pants offer extra leakage protection on the back with the new, innovative Stop & Protection pouch and keep them completely tight – when romping around as well as at night when the tummy loses volume during digestion.
FROM THE LIVES OF REAL PARENTS: THE FEAR OF THE NEXT #CACASTROPHE
Pampers listens and knows the challenges of being a parent: Up to 1,200 families come to the Pampers research center in Schwalbach near Frankfurt am Main every week to test the latest developments with their babies. For 45 years now, Pampers has been working to offer and constantly improve the best possible leak protection for babies. A large-scale Pampers study of 5,500 parents in Europe has shown the concerns of young families. The fear of the next #disaster ranked high: 57% of parents fear that a leaking diaper could disturb their baby when playing or sleeping. 45% are even concerned that their baby might be uncomfortable. This concern is often justified, as 35% of the parents surveyed had to interrupt their baby’s play because of a #disaster. It becomes clear: In the fast-paced everyday life, parents need products that offer reliable protection and safety and ensure that their baby feels comfortable.
Influencer Bianca Schmitt (@bianci0409 on Instagram) and mother of a nearly 2-year-old boy appreciate the advantages of the new Pampers Pants: “Many parents know it only too well, right now everything is fine, our little ones play happily and suddenly It’s here, the #Kakastrophe and suddenly dominates the situation! As a mom, I had to go through it too. We are happy that we are now well prepared thanks to the new Pampers Pants with Stop & Protection bag.”
75% OF MOMS AND PADS BELIEVE THAT INCREASED LEAK PROTECTION IMPROVES THEIR BABY’S LIFE
Since more than half (54%) of the parents surveyed leaked the diaper primarily on the back, this is exactly where the new innovation from Pampers comes in: The new Stop & Protection pouch complements the all-round leakage protection of the Pampers Premium Protection and Baby-Dry Pants diapers. With a pocket-like function, it offers extra leakage protection on the back. Supported by the 360° fit, Pampers Pants ensure that you stay dry for up to 12 hours, day and night. Pampers Pants can be put on in one movement, just like underpants. Thanks to the flexible belly cuffs, they adapt perfectly to the baby’s tummy. Leaking – even overnight – is prevented by the optimal fit and double side cuffs, now also supported by the innovative Stop & Protection pouch. At the same time, improved side seams ensure that the fitted nappies are now even easier to tear open and take off – for a comfortable nappy change for little explorers.
Thomas Fritz, Pants product developer at Pampers Germany and new dad knows: “The innovation of the Stop & Protection pouch acts like an additional barrier in the back area of the Pampers pants, which helps to prevent leakage. This is something that many parents know and if it happens, it’s very upsetting for both the baby and the parents.”
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE NEW PAMPERS PANTS
· Super tight, super comfortable – day and night! Thanks to the 360 fit, the Pampers pants adapt perfectly to the baby bump, move flexibly with them and stay tight all around. The new Stop & Protection pouch offers additional leakage protection on the back.
· Easy to change for active babies. In order to explore the world on their own, babies practice crawling, crawling and walking diligently. Sometimes you’d like to have three arms to put on a velcro diaper… Pampers pants can be put on and taken off with just one movement – like panties!
· Proven all-round leak protection. Pampers Pants are based on the same leak protection technology as Pampers Velcro diapers. Thanks to the super absorber in the diaper core, double-reinforced safety cuffs and stretchable belly cuffs, they ensure dryness for up to 12 hours.
· Soft protection for the little ones. Pampers Pants are available from size 3, for babies weighing 6 kg and over. This means they protect as softly and securely as Pampers Velcro diapers in the first few months.
· Do business like the big ones. Ready for potty training? Pampers pants are ideal for getting used to, because they can be pulled up like underpants and changed while standing. Toddlers can help with this from an early age – for a smooth transition.
· The new Stop & Schutz pouch will be available from February 2022 for Pampers Baby-Dry Pants (sizes 3-7) and Premium Protection Pants (sizes 4-6).
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble (P&G) offers consumers around the world one of the strongest portfolios of high quality and leading brands such as Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Braun®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy® , Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Whisper® and Wick®. P&G operates in 70 countries worldwide. For more information about P&G and its brands, visit www.pg.com and www.twitter.com/PGDeutschland.
Procter & Gamble Germany GmbH & Co Operations oHG
Sulzbacher Strasse 40,
65824 Schwalbach am Taunus
Dajana Daechert, + 49 6196 89 – 1924, [email protected]
RPM – revolutions per minute Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
Saskia Tex, +49 30 4000 66 39, [email protected]
Original content from: Pampers, transmitted by news aktuell