27.01.2022 – 09:01
Highspot Central Europe GmbH
MUNICH, April 10 /PRNewswire/
Sales enablement becomes increasingly important – Highspot doubles the number of platform users to over 8 million users
high spot, the sales enablement platform that boosts the performance of sales teams, today announced that adoption of its platform has skyrocketed worldwide over the past year. Highspot’s recent customer wins include Compass, Nasdaq, and Stripe. The customer portfolio includes companies of all sizes and regions from all industries such as Siemens, Vodafone Business and WarnerMedia.
Businesses around the world rely on sales enablement to increase revenue in a time of upheaval. In the past year, Highspot has brought together more than eight million sales employees, partners, service staff and others as users in modern, digital sales situations. That equates to a 150 percent increase in platform usage in one year.
The team for Central Europe, which is based in Germany, also made a contribution: the most recent budget wins include companies such as Siemens and the Handelsblatt Media Group. In addition, Highspot supports companies from the healthcare sector and one of the leading HR Tech start-ups. You are among the growing number of companies in Germany and Central Europe that are using sales enablement to make their sales teams more successful and accelerate their growth. “We have convinced customers how important sales enablement is for entrepreneurial success,” says Thomas Hellweg, Managing Director Central Europe. “Digital sales today and tomorrow need sales enablement.”
The increasing global customer adoption of Highspot’s content, consulting, training, coaching and analytics capabilities underscores the increasingly important role that sales enablement plays for organizations to create consistent sales performance in dynamic market conditions. The current Sales Enablement Report 2021 of Sales Enablement PRO found that 74 percent of respondents already have a sales enablement function in their organization, an overall increase of 19 percent year-over-year.
Rapid growth in facts, according to customer surveys and awards
- International expansion: Highspot’s sales in Northern and Central Europe have more than doubled in the last year. In response to increasing customer demand around the world, the company will open offices in France, Australia and New Zealand.
- Highspot is growing into the enterprise market: The company already has over 40 customers with 5,000 sales employees each. A key account includes more than 50,000 end users.
- Technology, manufacturing, life sciences and financial services companies trust Highspot. Three of the world’s top-selling medical technology companies have chosen Highspot.
- Successfully Growing Clients: In the past 24 months, dozens of Highspot clients went public, 27 clients were included in the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100.
- High Customer Satisfaction: According to a 2021 TechValidate survey, 100 percent of Highspot customers agree that Highspot “improves employee productivity” and 88 percent of Highspot’s large Fortune 500, Global 500, and S&P 500 customers agree that the introduction of Highspot “has improved win rates and revenue growth.”
Highspot has received recent awards such as the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the Forbes Cloud 100, the Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year, and Fortune Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For.
Over 1,000 satisfied customers at the Highspot Spark Last November, more than 1,000 attendees attended Highspot’s Spark 2021 global user conference. In this newly established community executives from the areas of enablement, sales and marketing networked to discuss and define the sales enablement of the future.
“Thanks to Highspot, our employees can find what they need, exactly when they need it,” said Laura Valerio, Global Head of Sales Enablement, Vodafone Business Improved response speed, our customer experience and ultimately revenue.”
To see Highspot in action, you can this demo Requests.
About Highspot Highspot GmbH offers the leading sales enablement platform that increases the performance of sales teams by bridging the gap between strategy and execution. With Highspot, clients turn sales strategies into initiatives that their sales teams can be proven to execute. Sales managers gain comprehensive and actionable insights – and can clearly measure what works and what doesn’t.
Companies like Siemens, Handelsblatt Media Group, Personio, and Nestle use Highspot to manage content, train and coach sales teams, and turn prospects into buyers. With Highspot, clients increase sales, drive consistent performance from their sales force, and improve their ROI. In addition to its headquarters in Seattle, the company has regional offices in London and Munich.
For more information and current content, see www.highspot.com/de.
Tel.: +49 151 2124 2025
[email protected] & Fuchs AG
Berliner Strasse 164, 65205 Wiesbaden
Tel.: +49 611 74131-13
[email protected] – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/748444/Highspot_Logo.jpg
Original content from: Highspot Central Europe GmbH, transmitted by news aktuell