▷ “We want to make Just Spices a global brand together”: Just Spices and Kraft Heinz …


10.12.2021 – 11:30

Just Spices GmbH

Dusseldorf (ots)

Kraft Heinz acquires majority stake – The company Just Spices is to be continued as an independent company under Kraft Heinz by the founders Florian Falk, Ole Strohschnieder and Béla Seebach.

In order to continue to grow internationally and to further consolidate its market position as an innovation leader in the spice market, Just Spices has brought one of the largest food producers in the world on board. The international food company Kraft Heinz has taken over the shares of all previous investors and holds 85 percent of the shares in Just Spices. The three founders Florian Falk, Ole Strohschnieder and Béla Seebach, who will continue to run Just Spices as an independent company, will keep the remaining 15 percent.

Just Spices has been revolutionizing the spice market with innovative spice blends online and with an increasing presence in the food retail sector since 2014. The company relies in particular on a strong e-commerce business, as well as innovations in retail and product development.

Strategic partner for international growth steps

With the majority takeover by Kraft Heinz, Just Spices opted for the support of an international expert in the food sector. “For our further growth steps, it is extremely important to us that, in Kraft Heinz, we have chosen a modern company that fits the values ​​and visions of Just Spices”, says Ole Strohschnieder, CMO and founder of Just Spices. Co-founder and COO Béla Seebach adds: “In addition, with Kraft Heinz, we have one of the largest food producers in the world at our side, who supports us on our further growth path with its strong sales power and international expertise. The strategic cooperation is an important step forward for us.” “We want to lead Just Spices to a global brand. We have been looking for the right partner for these ambitious growth plans over the past few months. We have placed particular emphasis on three things: a shared vision, suitable values ​​and culture and a financially strong partner who enables us to implement our plans. We are very happy to have found all of this in Kraft Heinz. ” so Florian Falk, CEO and founder by Just Spices.

The entire process was accompanied by the investment bank Rothschild & Co. and the law firm Latham & Watkins.

Special thanks also go to the previous shareholders of Five Season Ventures, Coefficient Capital, Döhler Ventures, Bitburger Ventures, HOWZAT, Monkfish Invest as well as Rolf Schrömgens and Dr. Andreas Wiele, whose shares are now taken over by Kraft Heinz. “We would like to thank all of our partners for the great cooperation and the journey together over the last few years. Without you we would not be where we are today.” Florian Falk for the mutual cooperation of the last years.

The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including merger control approval, and is expected to close early in the first quarter of 2022.

Further information and images: https://www.justspices.de/presse

About Just Spices:

The idea for Just Spices (www.justspices.de) was created in 2014 by Florian Falk, Ole Strohschnieder and Béla Seebach in Düsseldorf. With numerous spice blends, the company inspires a growing consumer base both online and in grocery stores to refine their own dishes and get creative in the kitchen. In 2018, the innovation driver also launched the Just Spices IN MINUTES Bio-Fix category and has since set new standards for the quick and easy preparation of modern dishes in everyday life. Eight fixed organic salad dressings without added sugar have been added to the range since the beginning of 2021. The company now inspires more than 1.6 million followers on its social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok and Facebook. Just Spices regularly receives several million views of its videos on TikTok alone. With a team of more than 150 people, Just Spices is pursuing the vision of getting more people to cook. Just Spices means above all passion, high quality and no additives in the products. But the most important principle is: make delicious food even tastier and encourage as many people as possible to cook for themselves with joy and pride. More information: www.justspices.de

Press contact:

Flora flax
[email protected]

JUST SPICES GmbH
Schiessstrasse 44a
40549 Düsseldorf

Original content from: Just Spices GmbH, transmitted by news aktuell


www.presseportal.de

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.