27.10.2021 – 20:49
The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute
Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA, March 23 / PRNewswire /
– Current and former heads of state from Africa, Europe and North America attend the 5th anniversary of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) in Riyadh this week.
– The FII opened on Tuesday October 26th with leading international CEOs, investors and policy makers discussing how best to invest in humanity.
Current and former world leaders are participating in the debates and discussions to mark the fifth anniversary of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) in Riyadh this week. Current and former heads of state from Africa, Europe and North America participate in discussions on sustainability, technology and innovation, and artificial intelligence, showing how widespread the FII community is around the world.
Some of the world’s leading figures attending the FII include:
- His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, President, Nigeria;
- His Excellency Stephen Harper, former Prime Minister, Canada;
- Your Excellency Kersti Kaljulaid, former President, Estonia;
- His Excellency Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Prime Minister, Greece;
- His Excellency Ali Bongo Ondimba, President, Gabon;
- His Excellency Mario Renzi, former Prime Minister of Italy and member of the Board of Trustees of the FII Institute; and
- His Excellency Poor Sarkissian, President, Armenia
The Future Investment Initiative (FII) was launched today by leading global CEOs, investors and policy makers discussing how best to invest in humanity.
The motto of the 5th anniversary of the FII is “Investing in humanity”. Discussions revolve around the investments that will bring the greatest benefit to humanity as several sectors experience a renaissance in the post-Covid era. The platform brings together world leaders, experts, innovators and the media in a global forum to explore groundbreaking solutions to society’s challenges and drive action to implement them.
The full program can be found at www.fii-institute.org Registration for virtual participation is now possible.
Information about the FII institute
The FII Institute is a global not for profit foundation with an investment line and an agenda: Impact on Humanity. We are committed to the ESG principles, nurture the brightest minds and turn ideas into real solutions in five focus areas: AI and robotics, education, healthcare and sustainability.
We are in the right place at the right time – when decision-makers, investors and a committed generation of young people come together to make a difference and make a difference. We bundle this energy into three pillars – THINK, XCHANGE, ACT – and invest in the innovations that make a difference worldwide.
Join us to create and realize a brighter, more sustainable future for humanity www.fii-institute.org
Original content by: The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute, transmitted by news aktuell