27.10.2021 – 20:08
The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute
Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA, March 23 / PRNewswire /
– The opening session of the FII 5th Anniversary Event was a 90-minute live “Board of Directors” meeting with senior business leaders from Asia, Africa, Europe and the United States
– FII attendees include presidents, prime ministers, business leaders, experts, innovators and media representatives who come together to find solutions to society’s challenges and work to make them happen.
The 5th Anniversary of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) opened with a live board meeting where leading global CEOs, investors and policy makers discussed how best to invest in humanity.
The opening session on the first day of the FII was themed “The Board of Changemakers: Investing for Impact”. The meeting was hosted by CNN Richard Questmoderated, attended by senior business leaders from Africa, Europe and the United States, including S.E. Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO & Managing Director, Mubadala Investment Company, Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO & Co-Founder, Blackstone, und Ray Dalio, Founder, Co-Chairman & Co-CIO, Bridgewater Associates, LP. They discussed how global finance can come together to invest in humanity.
Richard Attias, CEO of the FII Institute, said the live board meeting was a very special event for the FII. “It was a unique, live board meeting. FII hosted this special ‘live’ meeting, which was about practical and actionable ways to invest in humanity. This set the stage for three days of lively debate and decision making should help to change the future of mankind. “
The board meeting included:
- His Excellency Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO & Managing Director, Mubadala Investment Company (VAE)
- Ana Patricia Botin, Group Executive Chairman, Banco Santander S.A. (Spanien)
- Ray Dalio, Founder, Co-Chairman & Co-CIO, Bridgewater Associates, LP (United States)
- Larry Fink, Chairman & CEO, BlackRock, Inc. (United States)
- Dr. Patrice Motsepe, Founder, African Rainbow Capital (Südafrika)
- Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, Blackstone (United States)
- David M. Solomon, Chairman & CEO, The Goldman Sachs Group (United States)
Information about the FII institute
The FII Institute is a global, not-for-profit foundation with an investment line and an agenda: Making a Positive Impact on Humanity. We are committed to the ESG principles, nurture the brightest minds and turn ideas into real solutions in five focus areas: AI and robotics, education, healthcare and sustainability.
We are in the right place at the right time – in a phase in which decision-makers, investors and a committed generation of young people are full of ambition and energy for change. We use this energy in three pillars – THINK, XCHANGE, ACT – and invest in innovations that change the lives of people around the world.
Join us to create and realize a brighter, more sustainable future for humanity. www.fii-institute.org
Original content by: The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute, transmitted by news aktuell