24.10.2021 – 14:33
Department of Culture and Tourism Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, Vae (ots/PRNewswire)
Actor plays in new tourism film for the capital of the UAE
John Cena has teamed up with the Department of Culture and Tourism Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) for his new tourism campaign to encourage travelers to book a trip to the capital – “now”.
According to the teaser video released last week, the full movie released today shows Cena abandon his travel plans after reading on his flight from Abu Dhabi – knowing exactly why the time has come to visit is. Cena literally immerses itself in everything the destination has to offer, parachuting a plane and landing on the roof of the famous Louvre Abu Dhabi. The video shows the bird’s eye view of Cena’s journey through Abu Dhabi’s beautiful landscapes, world-class attractions and legendary entertainment scene.
Abu Dhabi is an oasis of year-round sunshine and a perfect spot for the winter sun. It offers a world in one place – ideal for travelers who want to satisfy their wanderlust and create new memories. From walking dunes in the desert to relaxing on the pristine beaches, from visiting the vibrant and contemporary art and culture scene to exploring the numerous family attractions and theme parks – there are many options to discover on a trip to Abu Dhabi.
The film was released after the announcement that Abu Dhabi will allow all international vaccinated travelers and those coming from Green List countries to re-enter the emirate without quarantine.
To watch the film in full length, please follow the links below:
Visit Abu Dhabi on Facebook: here click
Visit Abu Dhabi on Instagram: here click
Visit Abu Dhabi on Twitter: here click
John Cena on Twitter: here click
High resolution campaign photo: https://we.tl/t-qMAITM50if
For more information, see: https://visitabudhabi.ae/en/campaign/time-is-now
A highlight of the upcoming events in Abu Dhabi:
With a calendar full of exciting experiences, events, concerts and shows taking place across Abu Dhabi, there is something for everyone to experience. A whole world of discovery awaits those who explore the Abu Dhabi calendar, including some of the top highlights:
· International sporting events like the UFC Fight Island(TM)Series that Spartan World Championship, who is leaving the US for the first time to be played at Liwa Oasis, the Formel 1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Mubadala Tennis World Championship, T20 World Championship Aubu Dhabi and the annual Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship
· Events that are ideal for those interested in culture, such as Abu Dhabi Art, Sheikh Zayed Festival and Abu Dhabi Classicsbringing some of the best classical musicians in the world to Abu Dhabi
· Abu Dhabi presents a new edition of the perfect for gourmets and lovers of culinary delights Abu Dhabi Culinary Season, the annual festival of the emirate for innovative and delicious culinary experiences, from international master classes for chefs to exclusive table events and offers in top restaurants across the capital
Another offer for restaurateurs: Abu Dhabi will be the first in February 2022 MENA’s 50 Best RestaurantsHost the event. This is a critical step in 50 Best’s ongoing endeavors to inspire people to travel and explore, seek new culinary adventures, and spotlight emerging chefs and culinary trends.
· Whether you are planning a short or long visit, there are incredible comedy performances and concerts, such as B. An Evening with Michael McIntrye, where the leading British comedian makes his first appearance in Abu Dhabi.
· The popular, family-friendly festival Mother of the Nation Festival Returns to its 5th edition, celebrating the innovation, creativity and traditions of the UAE while also honoring the legacy of HH Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak. In addition, there will be a number of entertainment events including The World of Nickelodeon -ideal for families to explore – and the Middle East Film & Comic Con, , which is taking place in Abu Dhabi for the first time and is sure to delight comic fans and cosplayers.
Information on the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi
The Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) promotes the sustainable growth of the culture and tourism sector in Abu Dhabi, drives economic progress and contributes to the realization of Abu Dhabi’s global ambitions. By working in partnership with the organizations that determine the emirate’s position as a leading international travel destination, DCT Abu Dhabi strives to unite the ecosystem around a shared vision of the emirate’s potential, to coordinate efforts and investments, to deliver innovative solutions and the Use the best instruments, guidelines and systems to support the culture and tourism industries.
DCT Abu Dhabi’s vision is defined by the people, heritage and landscape of the emirate. We are working to strengthen Abu Dhabi’s status as a place of authenticity, innovation and incomparable experiences, represented by its living traditions of hospitality, pioneering initiatives and creative thinking.
Original content by: Department of Culture and Tourism Abu Dhabi, transmitted by news aktuell